My Blog List

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Graphic 45 "On the Boardwalk" Plaque Collection

I wanted to do a Vintage look to my bathroom tissue tag mini. I'm happy with the way it turned out. There are 5 pages plus Prima flowers,ribbon & Glimmer Mist.






Here's one of my new post it note holder.






My Graphic 45 "On the Boardwalk" Plaques Collection. All of these ar for sell. Please email me if you are interested. These are items I will also sell in local Farmer's Market.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm married to my husband Blake. Our seven year Anniversary is coming up on June 7th. I have two beautiful children. Blake is 6 1/2 & Greyson is 2 1/2. All three of them are the loves of my life! I'm an ex-body builder that is trying to get back into shape but being lazy about it. I'm just so blessed to have everything that I have in my life!