My Blog List

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Proper Gentleman Mini






























Hey ladies! I wanted to share my 1st mini with you guys. It's my 1st mini I have ever made & I gave it to a friend. It's kindsad though. She has 5 kids & just buried another child for the 2nd time. 3 years ago, she lost her 3 year old dughter Ivy to an accidental drowing at a friends house. No parent should have to go through that.
I can't imagine losing any of my kiddos. Then her 3 year anniversary of Ivy's death comes, & the same day down to the same minute, one of her son's dies in a motorcycle accident. So out of her 5 kids, she lost her 1st & last child.

There's nothing anyone can do except for being there with her. So I cam up with a mini for her. her husband & her 3 other kids to enjoy. I put their initial on each page.

It goes as follows:

W
T
S
S
I
















2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to do this....she will treasure it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome mini book! I so love it and the paper of course amazing.... You are so talented! Keep it up girlie:)

    Hugs,
    Laura De La Rosa
    The Vintage Key

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm married to my husband Blake. Our seven year Anniversary is coming up on June 7th. I have two beautiful children. Blake is 6 1/2 & Greyson is 2 1/2. All three of them are the loves of my life! I'm an ex-body builder that is trying to get back into shape but being lazy about it. I'm just so blessed to have everything that I have in my life!